Quite Possibly Magic
I’m an author, artist and poet writing genre-bending fantasy & science fantasy. If you’re after theatrical saving-the-universe stories with complex, space-travelling magic, dashes of romance and a side of sassy humour, you’re in the right place!
Join the newsletter!
And get a free Lightless Prophecy novella ☺
I send mostly-frequent emails with news about my books, occasional comics and book sales to keep your TBR topped up! (because MORE BOOKS)
Your details will never be shared with any other foxes or third parties.
Looking for the trigger warnings?
They’re up there under the ‘Books’ heading, or you can just click here.
I'm here. Where are the books?
How do you make sure you don’t miss anything? First, join the newsletter, and make sure you whitelist me so I don’t get sent to junk land. Second, follow me on Ream! It’s free (you can subscribe if you’d like to, but news goes to all followers). Third, socials. They’re fickle beasts, though.
I’m kelefox everywhere except fb/insta, where it’s kelelizabethfox. Now you know what the ‘E’ stands for.
Find me for:
- Writing shenanigans and snark: Facebook
- Writing snippets, poetry and sketchy art: Tumblr
- Abstract art and painting: Instagram
- TikTok (idk what I’m doing here. Nothing? Nano vlog?)
- Goodreads/StoryGraph: I’m not hugely active on Goodreads, but I try to keep my reading journal updated on StoryGraph (the book icon)